X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original german Uniform

Well, it is--- isn't it???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-German-...QQcmdZViewItem

Sure it's original - original EAST German!

Don

Comment

What's the "NVA" stencil? North Vietnamese Army? Normally you have to take encounters with SS uniforms with a grain of salt; however, on eBay, you gotta take the whole salt shaker! Collectors think they're going to find a great deal on this auction, thinking that the seller doesn't know what they have and are selling it cheap. Believe me, these sellers know EXACTLY what they have and lower their prices to make you THINK you're getting a good deal. The deal; however, is only good for THEM...

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz
        What's the "NVA" stencil? North Vietnamese Army? Normally you have to take encounters with SS uniforms with a grain of salt; however, on eBay, you gotta take the whole salt shaker! Collectors think they're going to find a great deal on this auction, thinking that the seller doesn't know what they have and are selling it cheap. Believe me, these sellers know EXACTLY what they have and lower their prices to make you THINK you're getting a good deal. The deal; however, is only good for THEM...

Bob
        NVA ---> Nationalen Volksarmee (NVA) Former DDR .

This jacket is a big joke, very bad.

Regards, kees.

Comment

I know what NVA stood for and I was just joking, but good point to spell it out for those members who might not know and ask... good show Kees.

And the seller wonders why he got it back, eh? And once he got it back he puts it right back up on the auction... he knows it's bad but he's going to sell it to somebody!

Bob

Comment

I emailed the high bidder on this auction and included the URL for this thread. Hopefully it's not a shill bidder! I've run across that too where the shill bidder comes back and curses you out for trying to ruin his auction...

Bob

Comment

again I got German uniform , the first ebayer , who won , he was a big JOKER !!
              Right. This AUCTION is a joke. Sure, I know that all the fake German uniforms on ebay are DDR with phony insignia on them, but the least these thieves can do is NOT SHOW THE FRIGGIN' NVA LABELS! Its insulting.

Comment

N ot V ery A uthentic!!!!!!!!

Comment

-

Tha crap has been removed now! Good work!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X