Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice SS periodicals!!!!

Dear all,

These two pictures are copied from a rare Dutch NSB periodical dated 1944 called: 'Echo'. I just acquired some nice copies - only 9 magazines were ever issued and on the front covers of nrs. 7 and 9 there are these nice shots of SS-men: I just wanted to share these with you.....

Best regards,

Coco
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Coco; 01-28-2006, 02:06 PM.
    Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Attached Files
    Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Comment

nice pics but the i dont think i ever seen that collar tab on the first guy

Comment

Dear Coco,

Of course long years passed after this post - but maybe you still have the issue with this photo, or at least maybe you have read the article? I would like to know more about this story with kitten Nina. What was the name of Nina's friend who taught her tricks? : ) How it happened that she came to live with the soldiers? (And of course, what was her - and her friend's - fate, but this obviously couldn't be found in the magazine!)

Nina is quite famous over the internet : ). This photo is most well known:

The soldier in the middle is obviously the same man as on your photo (whom I called Nina's friend). There are even some demotivators with this photo : )). Also, this photo was posted at Reibert, from some archive:

If anybody can add anything more to this story, please do it! I would be very grateful!

Comment

Estonian Volunteers Waffen-SS collar tab

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X