No announcement yet.

RFSS tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another photo, this time of the inside of an earth grey SS-VT M34 OS cap.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tinturkey; 01-29-2006, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Any more ideas, comments, or other examples of "double stitch" RFSS tags would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks.
      t.

Comment

Seems like the forum isn't working properly. Thought new posts brought the topic back to the top again!!?
        Last edited by tinturkey; 01-29-2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Try again!
          Anymore ideas, comments or other examples of "double stitch" RFSS tags would be greatly appreciated.
          Thanks.
          t.

Comment

Originally posted by tinturkey
            Try again!
            Anymore ideas, comments or other examples of "double stitch" RFSS tags would be greatly appreciated.
            Thanks.
            t.
            If you can get some extreme closeups of those other tags you showed, I would appreciate it.

This is a frustrating hobby! I thought I had finally gotten RFSS tags figured out (that they were all supposed to look like the first example) -- and now this!

For one thing, just look at how many variations of the "m" in "Vom" there are.

Comment

Frustrating hobby

No words more true have ever been uttered... the image of the earth grey or earth brown cap above makes me kick myself for having disposed of mine in a fit of forgetfulness in the 1970s. It had an RFSS tag, as well as a VA 1936 stamp in it, too. Long gone. The electronic images are a beginning in this struggle, but they shall not propel the seeker of the truth closer to the ultimate goal. Such requires the real thing in hand, and many, many times over. I am sure that Derek Chapman will tell us that were various makers of even these thingys. He did so for the other kinds of tags, in fact. And if he does not know, I am not sure who would, in fact. Oh das wirst Du nie wissen....

Comment

!!
                Last edited by judas; 04-09-2009, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X