wss bergmutze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ciao Ivan,
    molto probabilmente sarà stato anche su una bancarella a Novegro......ma per quanto ne so io "dovrebbe" arrivare direttamente da un collezionista tedesco......cosa vuoi che ti dica...
    stà diventando sempre più difficile collezionare in questo campo..
    Grazie per l'intervento e anzi..... se posso chiederti qual'è il tuo campo..... stò cercando di entrare in contatto con collezionisti italiani il più possibile......l'informazione è vitale..........
    Ciao Giorgio
    I apologize with the others forum members for this "italian moment"....but it was easier for me answering to another italian friend in this way.......
    Thank you
    giorgio

Comment

m-43 bergmutze

Giorgio,
      I strongly agree this cap is fake and also the insignia. This one looks as if the producer has spent extra effort in aging & simulating wear so as to appear as a period piece. The interior stampings are extremely questionable with RBNr number, 1941 date and additional mention of "clothing factory". I would look for another piece to invest in.
      ReichsHeini

Comment

Hello, Giorgio. I agree with the previous comments that the cap is a forgery, albeit a good one that would trick many newbies to the field. The dirty handprint on the underside of the peak, which makes it appear as if the cap has been put on and taken off, is a nice addition that appears to be popular among con men these days. If the date is 1943, it confirms that, regardless of their expertise of the subject, the fakers will always do something that will identify the object as a forgery (forget the insignias).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X