X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jens
    To be exact, two men

( Paul hausser and Sepp Dietrich)
    To be exact, FOUR men: Kurt Daluege, Josef "Sepp" Dietrich, Paul Hausser and Franz Xaver Schwarz. Reference: The SS Leadership Corps, Volume 1, A-E by Max Williams, published by Ulric of England, copyright 2004.

Comment

If you can, you should find out more about the Vet in regards to his unit and their movements. It would be interesting if you could nail down approx where he picked up the tab of such a high ranking officer.The guys say it is original and that makes it an important historical item. Dig deeper for info.

Comment

You are of course right, when counting Allgemeine SS also.

J failed to mention Waffen SS.

Schwarz, born 1875, was the Reichschatzmeister der NSDAP and held a honuary rank as a Oberstgruppenfuehrer.

Daluege was chief of RSHA and Stellvertretender Reichsprotektor in Boehmen Maehren until retirement in 1943.

None of them, to my knowledge, members of W-SS.

Source: DAL, June 1944 W-SS, Hauptsturmfuehrer-Oberstgruppenfuehrer, Bundesarchiv Berlin.

Regards Jens

Originally posted by Bobwirtz
        To be exact, FOUR men: Kurt Daluege, Josef "Sepp" Dietrich, Paul Hausser and Franz Xaver Schwarz. Reference: The SS Leadership Corps, Volume 1, A-E by Max Williams, published by Ulric of England, copyright 2004.

Comment

Hi Bill, you are correct, I'll see if I can find out more information. But it sounded like the vet worked in a "post office" and obtained these items from other vets in "trade".
          HC

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X