Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsfuhrer-SS Collar Tab?

Hi All,

Can any one tell me the (realistic) value of a single SS Reichsfuhrer Collar Tab?

Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by brannow
    Hi All,

Can any one tell me the (realistic) value of a single SS Reichsfuhrer Collar Tab?

Thanks in advance,

My guess would be PRICELESS

Comment

Short of breaking into a museum or going back in time and mugging Himmler, I strongly doubt anyone will be able to add one of those to their collection.

Comment

From memory, Bob Hritz has one of Himmler's shoulderboards, might be worth sounding him out.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

Bill, do you have one? or have you been offered one for sale?

Comment

Hi Thomas,

I have been offered one.

Comment

Hi Thomas,

I have been offered one.
              Hi Bill, any chance of a sneak preview? I'm guessing that such a rare piece of insignia if proven to have a solid provenance back to Himmler himself would be worth at a guess US$30,000+, might be even more. This should give an indication as to its authenticity.

Comment

Gas used to drive to and from the seller...$2.50
                Price paid for a bogus Himmler tab...$500
                Life-long lesson learned that "If it seems too good to be true it probably is"...PRICELESS

Comment

The last set that I know of sold out of the Rocky Mountian Auction back in 1999. The set went for a little over 16K. I would think a single tab would be much less than that. Or, what ever the buyer is willing to spend.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew S.
                    Short of breaking into a museum or going back in time and mugging Himmler, I strongly doubt anyone will be able to add one of those to their collection.
                    very funny but true. Highly unlikely these ever become available.

Comment

I would think along the lines of 10K
                      DaveJ

Comment

very funny but true. Highly unlikely these ever become available.
                        Yeah. A local museum I go to often has a tunic that belonged to Sepp Dietrich. Whenever I go there I put my face against the glass until it fogs up. I would be very interested to see a real Reichfuhrer collar tab at a show as the only ones I have seen were on the History Channel and had a particularly ugly Nazi in 'em.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X