Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brigadeführer Collar Tab.

Hi all,

Just wondering what your thoughts on this tab are. I came into it recently and know very little about it. As SS is not my thing I will probably list it on the e-stand in the near future. Any idea as to a fair value on it?

Many, many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Greg
    Attached Files

Thanks again in advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

Gut feeling says NO... tag has a six-digit number... is that right? I don't have one to compare yours with... have the post June 1942 styles but not the early ones... still, 'gut feeling' doesn't like it...

Bob

Comment

The six digits are correct, the "F" level makes sense, and nothing bad really jumps out at me, pre-war RZM tag would be correct for that style of oakleaf. I have never been able to find a real high ranking tab to compare, but I have to say without having it in hand, I like it. A bit nicer condition than I'd expect, but then I suppose everyone wanted the 'new style' tabs when they came out and ones like this were probobly shelved. I'd hit it witha UV light, just to check that out. But from here- I do like it.

Send it to me for the highly experimental 'taste test'...
        http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

This is a very nice textbook collar tab, please notice pip detail, to my knowledge this pattern pip detail has not been duplicated. The rest of the tab embroidery is done well. The RZM tag is the correct code etc.
          jimtoncar

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X