SS eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could also be looking at this type of original
    Last edited by John Pic; 12-23-2007, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Or this type of original example

Comment

Or even this one

Comment

This one appeared on a tunic found in a Theater costume company and may be an original Wartime example of this type of eagle. But who knows iwth the frequency these appear on minty tunics and often in flocks I still have doubts without seeing a better more clear pic of the wing definition.

Comment

God,Honor,Fatherland....

Somebody should post the whole photo.It is a great portrait of an SS Officer on the field of battle.

Comment

Hello John, don't take me wrong, I'm not here to desagree with you. SS eagles is not my area, any way. Nevertheless, the eagle that I mentioned in that photo has lots of similarities with the one of Dave's but as you correctly pointed out it could also be any of the ones (eagles) that you have shown us.

Steve, thanks for scanning the pic for me as I have no means of posting pics.

Regards,

Comment

The photo posted from that book, in the present size and sharpness, can not be used as evidence to proove the Seider eagle existed during the war.

/Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Felix
                  The photo posted from that book, in the present size and sharpness, can not be used as evidence to proove the Seider eagle existed during the war.

/Felix
                  Felix, I'm not here to convince you other wise.

Comment

The Head in the picture is obviously different than the eagle on the type posted by USMC Dave. But the wing ends and head do resemble the other eagle and I would be very interested to know if this type really existed.A clear shot would do it and I know there are clear shots of eagles Ive seen many.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X