Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiking Award Document

Dear All,

I posted this thread already in the Paper section, but because here are the SS experts I would like to hera your opinion on this document. Ps it is not mine.

Best regards,

Rene

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks Fine to me!

Nice Darges signature!

regards jens

ps. is it to a Dutch volunteer.

Darges once told me that he had a dutch driver by the way!

Comment

Very nice. I have a nice collection of autographed photos of Knight's Cross recipients including the Waffen-SS and I have one of Darges. He was also an SS adjutant for Hitler but I'm not sure of the dates of service and relation to when Wunsche served (I know Wunsche was with Hitler in 1940 just after the Frech Campaign as you can see him standing behind Hitler on the Chancellory balcony during the massive victory celebration in Berlin). Schulze-Kossens was in there somewhere too. I have an autographed photo of him wearing his German Cross in Gold so he was in combat sometime after his tour as adjutant to Hitler. Gunsche was in there at the end and I guess he was there for some time... got him too, as well as Kempka and Linge!

Bob

Comment

Dear Bob and Jens,

Thank you both for your reply.

Yes it is to a Dutchman, again this document is not mine but from a fellow collector.
              Because Award Documents to Dutch WSSer are so (mega) rare, I sugested to post it here, to find out the reactions.

Thanks and best regards,

Rene

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X