BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More rare Himmler photos (better late than never)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More rare Himmler photos (better late than never)

Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

heres a few more pics guys.Sorry Im late w/ them but right now Im a lil pre occupied with worries for my family in Galveston Tx. They have been evacuated & seem to be safe but I ask that all forum members keep their fingers crossed for all citizens on the gulf coast On a positive note I just picked up some nice tropical SS insignia & one of my friends who works for a trash disposal co found me a lionhead sword & an SS NCO sword in the garbage!!!!! They are both excellent & I will post pics tomorrow...Enjoy & much more is coming.......
        Attached Files

Comment

many thanks.

Dear Colleague, thanks for these and our prayers for your family exposed to the ravages of wind and water. I must study them and surely my colleagues will comment. One part of merit is the variations in the cross straps on the enlisted figures under review. Some have the three piece cross strap---a tiny, foolish detail. More important, image 2ff. has what I now call Darryl Pajot's helmet, as well.

Comment

First, I second Herr Abenheims thoughts for your family's safety in
            Galveston. My work-mate's brother and family live in Huston so I'm
            worried as well. They couldn't get out as of Friday evening.

Secondly, these photos ( and the earlier group) are fantastic so
            please don't apologize. Check out the leder overcoats. Wolff's has
            cream-colored lapel facings. Gorgeous!

Speaking of Wolff! Can anybody explain to my satisfaction how
            he escaped the hangman? He was intricately involved in every
            facet of the Final Solution and yet he slithered right through!
            And Rudolf Hess, who was already in Brit hands when the bad
            stuff started to happen died in captivity! It makes no sense!

Comment

I echo Donald's concerns for your family's safety on the Texas Gulf coast. Hopefully the news is all good as of today with the storm's passage.

The helmet images are absolutely superior...please do keep them coming. I am hoping that Donald's words are prophetic and that one day I will own one of these early VT helmets.

Cheers,

Comment

Gentlemen:

First let me sincerely thank all who have,through PM & postings,shown concern & sent best wishes for my family in Galveston! Luckily,all are fine now having relocated to San Antonio to ride out the storm.The next few days will still prove a nightmare as now the 2.5 million people who fled must now make their way back to the island and surrounding areas with massive traffic jams (it took my 1 cousin 28 hrs to make the normal 4 hr trip!!!!) & fuel shortages.I will be posting more of these photos of the Reichsführer today.Im glad everyone enjoys them & the small details & variations of uniform & eqipment they provide .Have a great day & thanks again for everyones concern!!!!! Richard D Rygaard

Comment

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for posting the Himmler and Karl Wolff photos that I asked about. Keep them coming.

William Kramer
                  Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

What a rar helmet picture ! Interesting to see Wolfs aguilette too.
                    Can anybody make out what is on the cuffband from the man on the right with the black great coat?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X