No announcement yet.

eBay Rip off of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, looks like the "Elite" helmet Dread posted sold for $1075. Some people just refuse to do their homework.

Comment

And obviously there's a penalty for that! Do your homework - it pays!

Comment

yup-

Hello all,

Yes, I think we have all seen his "original six strand Germania cufftitles" selling on eBay.com

Do you think this one is an original, or perhaps a reproduction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/German-WWII-Unif...QQcmdZViewItem

Too bad he used this book to make money selling fakes.

William Kramer
        Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/German-WW2-Offic...QQcmdZViewItem

Check out this cufftitle....

Pete

Comment

What are you talking about Pete? That is one of the ultra-rare "Dentlchland" unit tunics of the Reich's Dentist Divison. These are the brave souls who were stationed in Berchtesgaden for when their Fuhrer had a bum tooth. Unless by some chance this guy meant to put on a "Deutlchland" cufftitle. And he is from Germany, too. You would expect him to know how to spell his own country's name.

Comment

I knew it was "ultra-rare" Notice the "smile" at the end of my post
              I thought this link might fit well in this post

Pete

Comment

I've noticed that the original item for sale that I started this thread with (pair of SS-Gruppenfuhrer und Generalleutnant der Polizei collar tabs) is now up to $300 and 19 bidders.

I guess this SD-Deutschland tunic will have to go down as the "RIP OFF" for this week... my God, what an abortion... and you can see that people are bidding on it unless they are shill bidders! How stupid can people get?

Also notice that the seller has this on a PRIVATE AUCTION so you cannot see who the bidders are and thus warn them... pretty smart...

Comment

Sad sad sad.........but at least hes honest or appears to be honest (with evil intent?) in th 10,000 DM line!!! ....

Comment

I move we make this type of post (displaying the ebay crap) a regular thing. Its so damn funny!

Comment

What isn't funny is that this fake Deutschland-SD tunic is now up to $1,000. Somebody on another forum brought this up too and had the seller send additional photos of it so the SS silver bullion collar tab, the underside of the collar and the silver bullion sleeve eagle are pictured over there... all fake as you might as well guess. The folks over there have this pegged as an East German tunic with dark-gray collar, even though the seller claims it is dark-green. I feel sorry for the poor SOB who is going to lose $1,000+ on this atrocity!

Comment

That SD is a joke. I stopped feeling bad for these people. If you are to buy a TR tunic for gods sake know what an East German or West German look like. That would not even pass as a reenactors tunic.

Comment

There's a seller named BOOGER on ePier that is selling a lot of crap for big dollars... mostly badges and medals but he is also auctioning an SS GENERAL OFFICER BELT BUCKLE, one of those well-marked fakes but in GOLD (SS GENERAL!). He says he's from Lake Oswego, Oregon so if any of our members live up that way, find out where he lives and bury him!

Comment

Very bad Kav-Div Maria Theresia Tab - $51
                            Grinning TK ring - $76
                            Double decal helmet made two years AFTER they stopped applying two decals - $162.50
                            "Elite" Polizei Gruppen Collar Tabs - $427

Having a collection of cheesy, third-rate repros - priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew S.
                              Very bad Kav-Div Maria Theresia Tab - $51
                              Grinning TK ring - $76
                              Double decal helmet made two years AFTER they stopped applying two decals - $162.50
                              "Elite" Polizei Gruppen Collar Tabs - $427

Having a collection of cheesy, third-rate repros - priceless!

lol
                              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

I sent an email to the winner of the fake, torn up LANDSTORM NEDERLAND cuffband and told him it was a fake and that he could buy a brand new one for around $20 at any of the websites that manufacture and sell reproductions. The closing price was $48. Unbelievable. It appears that the winner is announced at the close of these private auctions so you can email the winner anyway and warn them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X