SS cutoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS cutoff

A recent addition. After searching around a was surprised how many variations of these exist.
    Attached Files

Oh man! I've been looking for one too! I would have figured that these were such a limited production that there wouldn't be any variants...

Comment

I found a thread that showed 6 different variations and found 3 other variation at Hanna's Reich. First one I have owned so it was surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
        I found a thread that showed 6 different variations and found 3 other variation at Hanna's Reich. First one I have owned so it was surprising.
        Can we see . . .
        Regards David

Comment

Yeah can you post some photos. I feel like there isn't a good thread for these birds. I've seriously have been looking for an example for a long time. Did you find any others for sale in your search? PM me if you did.

Comment

I have this photo in my files. Sorry I don't remember who originally put this compilation photo togeather.
            Attached Files

Comment

One from the Ruptured Duck and a couple from Hann's Reich
              Attached Files

Comment

The one I picked up looks similar to a hammerhead sleeve eagle.

Comment

Are all of these original! The top right of the first compilation and the bottom bird of the last seem odd balls. I've never seen either of those...

Comment

thats is a very nice cutt off, and a very rare version of cut off

Comment

Glad you guys like it. Searching around I haven't found another one like it. I need to find a skull button and put them in a display togeather.

Comment

Originally posted by klr View Post
                        I have this photo in my files. Sorry I don't remember who originally put this compilation photo togeather.
                        This collage is posted on GHW with the top right labeled as a fake
                        Attached Files
                        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

This collage is posted on GHW with the top right labeled as a fake
                          I was just going to comment on that. Top right is fake. You were faster.

Cheers
                          //Felix

Comment

Can I get some thoughts on the rarity of the triangular SS cap eagles for these M34 caps? I haven’t seen one offered for sale, but just how rare are they, and are some variants more rare than others? I’d appreciate hearing anyone’s thoughts/experience with these.

Comment

I also believe this is a fake too. . . .
                              Regards David

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X