SS Fez Insignias.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Fez Insignias.

Hello, i have seen a fez by a collector, i only have this pictures the other are scrap (my phone make s****y pictures in low light level, IMG_20200821_163946492.jpgi only seen that after i go out )...
    A chance they are good ? Thank you.
    IMG_20200821_163908998.jpg
    Attached Files

A repro RZM tag and repro bevo badges ...
    Nick

Comment

I agree with Nick

Comment

Insignia/tag no good

Comment

Thank you for your opinions, this confirms what i think.

Comment

Another point is I never have seen an SS fez with an RZM tag...is it possible maybe? ...but I have never seen or heard of such a thing in many years..

Comment

JUNQUE..Billbert

Comment

A chance they are good ? Thank you. / Thank you for your opinions, this confirms what I think.

Know your subject before collecting
                The insignia and the RZM tag as stated are a pile of pooh . . .
                Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                  Another point is I never have seen an SS fez with an RZM tag...is it possible maybe?
                  The Waffen-SS was not under the regulation of the RZM so any RZM stamp or label on/in a solely Waffen-SS garment should be considered a major red flag. Insignia and fittings were made under the auspices of the RZM so may be labelled or control stamped and items (such as black side caps) continued to be used from the SSVT/SS-TV era so they can be RZM labelled.

Ian

Comment

Yes Ian you are absolutely correct, I had not reflected on that. The early SS headgear with the labels indeed was not Waffen-SS but as you said early pieces carried over John

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                      A chance they are good ? Thank you. / Thank you for your opinions, this confirms what I think.

Know your subject before collecting
                      The insignia and the RZM tag as stated are a pile of pooh . . .
                      Regards David

Thank you, I don't collect SS items, only Luftwaffe ground troops, I assume it's enough, i don't own this item... It's only " in case, if..." Some times this seller offers good stuf, for me this fez was crap, but i prefer ask other collectors. Best regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X