• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS visor eagle

Please help.
    Attached Files

Pigeon head fake
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Sorry its the pigeon head fake.I
      Vince

Comment

Sorry Lenny ,I was typing and you were faster.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I agree with others Pigeon head fake

Comment

the typical rzm 40
              ass of this ****

DSCF7127.JPG

Comment

Why would anyone even consider this item to be real . . . ????
                Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
                  Why would anyone even consider this item to be real . . . ????
                  Regards David
                  Easy, somebody who it has not idea about ss eagles

Comment

Originally posted by dornier View Post

Easy, somebody who it has not idea about ss eagles
                    Then they need to educate themselves before they approach the hobby. . .
                    Regards David

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post

Then they need to educate themselves before they approach the hobby. . .
                      Regards David
                      I do not collect ss items, if one friend give me this, I would like to know if it is good, people ask in forum for items, I do not have to educate in something that I do not collect, if yo do not want to help do not do.

Comment

How is it there are some people whose reponses to a question are polite on threads and some are just rude and arrogant "Then they need to educate themselves before they approach the hobby" Some would say pull your head in.We all started somewhere and this is what I thought this forum was about.Helping people,Not being rude to them.I gather 1 person in this thread has never had to post a question ,cause he educated himself before he approached the hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by SLK200 View Post
                          How is it there are some people whose reponses to a question are polite on threads and some are just rude and arrogant "Then they need to educate themselves before they approach the hobby" Some would say pull your head in.We all started somewhere and this is what I thought this forum was about.Helping people,Not being rude to them.I gather 1 person in this thread has never had to post a question ,cause he educated himself before he approached the hobby.

¿This is for me or for the other man ?,I have been educate, I posted an eagle because I do not collect ss eagle,and one man say why I do this, I have aswered with education,

Which is the arrogant reponses? mine? or the other person.

Comment

Hi Dornier.It was meant for the supposedly educated person,not you.I agree with you.Everyone should be able to ask questions and not be pounced upon by some member for not knowing what their item is.I had the same thing happen to me when I first joined and it is quite upsetting when all you are doing is trying to learn.I try to glean all the info I can when reading different threads and it gets quite daunting and the last thing you need is members giving a serve for not knowing.Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SLK200 View Post
                              Hi Dornier.It was meant for the supposedly educated person,not you.I agree with you.Everyone should be able to ask questions and not be pounced upon by some member for not knowing what their item is.I had the same thing happen to me when I first joined and it is quite upsetting when all you are doing is trying to learn.I try to glean all the info I can when reading different threads and it gets quite daunting and the last thing you need is members giving a serve for not knowing.Cheers
                              Thanks ,I think the same,but in this issue we can not to do anything, .,there is people who help you and other no,,it is no important to me,,there is too some people who think he know everything ,,and in some discusions you see that they fails.,because people who know more that he, give his opinion.

,best reards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X