Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Totenkopfverbände cuff

Hi gentlemen,

my gut feeling says that this one is fake.
    Would anyone like to confirm that?
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

My repro of this band looks exactly like this one... the back for sure... after ripping off the backing..... but who knows... I met a group of luftwaffe pilots training at holloman Air Force Base last year , and I had a ton of these repros on my militaria table ( selling as reproductions...) and they told me there was no such cuffband... but I just do,nt know...

Comment

Such (original) TV cufftitles exists. Your shown one is a copy, when you would find one original then you will have one of the rarest titles for my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hassler
        Such (original) TV cufftitles exists. Your shown one is a copy, when you would find one original then you will have one of the rarest titles for my view.
        You can rest assured of it's rarity. I turned a minty tagged full length siver wire woven one in the 60's and traded it and an M10 collar tab straight across for an Alg. Officer AND Other Ranks peaked caps.

Comment

Thanks very mutch guys
          Regards
          Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Donnerwetter!

Originally posted by Texasuberalles
            You can rest assured of it's rarity. I turned a minty tagged full length siver wire woven one in the 60's and traded it and an M10 collar tab straight across for an Alg. Officer AND Other Ranks peaked caps.
            I've never seen an authentic one of these, but they surely did exist. Cf. Mollo and Angolia.

Comment

Thought you might like to see an original example. This one came from the bottom drawer of a dresser purchased at an estate sale. Tom
              Attached Files

Comment

another view...
                Attached Files

Comment

back view...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by tgn; 07-24-2005, 09:26 PM. Reason: wrong content

Comment

last view
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by tgn; 07-24-2005, 09:25 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

Donnerwetter!

That is what I would regard as a real one, actually. Many thanks and best wishes to the owner.

Comment

I think we have here one of the rarest cufftitles in existence, a fabulous example of an original flatwire-woven 'SS-Totenkopfverbände' cufftitle. In my eyes, an astounishing piece of regalia. Many thanks for posting these pictures Tom. Did you acquire any info about how the vet obtained this piece?

Cees

Comment

Originally posted by tgn
                          Thought you might like to see an original example. This one came from the bottom drawer of a dresser purchased at an estate sale. Tom
                          Tom,
                          Thanks for sharing that with the forum a truly Rare band
                          cheers
                          Gary

Comment

Chi Town, who wound up with it, Sonny

Comment

Thank you very mutch Tom!

Is that rare beauty in you collection?
                              Regards
                              Hans N

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X