EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing SS Headgear Collection--Must See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKman
    he plainly and simply got taken because of his overwhealming ignorance--something I have warned him about before. "
    Let me disagree with you, his basic GREED is what got him 'taken'; and he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasuberalles
      Let me disagree with you, his basic GREED is what got him 'taken'; and he deserved it.
      Greed maybe, but certainly an odd shade of greed as he won't sell anything he has. To him, all pieces are equal. For instance, his buying policy for TR stuff is simply $50. Bring in a West Wall Medal: "I'll give you $50 for it." Not a bad deal for the seller. Bring in a DD Heer M-35: "I'll give you $50 for it." Crazy! I have never ever been able to straight out buy anything from the man, only trading is allowed. Often this has worked in my favor as his mindest has often been trading quantity for quantity. For instance, a couple of military surplus camo jackets (which he will resell to hunters) was traded for a SD Heer helmet. A repro Civil War boot knife was traded for a 1939 EKI (about the same size/bulk/quanitity of 'stuff') So yeah, in a sense it is greed, but he certainly wasn't standing there calculating the market value of these items if they were all real. To him, he got several swasticas for just two guns.
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Whatta tool

-Humble Mike

Comment

Originally posted by picone
          Whatta tool

-Humble Mike
          Man this in unberlievable !!
          If he got offered some original stuff he would probably pass them over for fakes!,not shiny or new enough ! hhahaha

Comment

Too funny! Glad I stopped by to see this.

Hmmm....let me edit my response. Too dern funy!

Comment

not funny

Hello,

I don't think it is funny that this guy got taken, though he did seem like he was happy when he though he took the other guy......

I would say it is sad and I hope he takes some of that hard earned money and buys the computer with the W-A forum as his homepage.

William Kramer
              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

There ia a pawn shop in downtown El Paso texas that is the same way... Tons of fake TR and "salted' among this junk will be a real relic... The broker ""acts" innocent/ or lets put it bluntly... stupid in what he has//// but just like the dealers we meet at militaria shows now more and more. he knows a fake when he has one... and boy can they ''shovel the sh$*, if you know what i mean... This broker knows this stuff is junk.. he is"" like a previous post here, sizing you up i.e."" Do i have a sucker here... and i here quite often the... My good stuff is locked away at home... maybe someday i will ''bring it out for the world to see....""statement... My opinion, of course.... but i am not there. so maybe i am like everyone else here today... Do;nt know what we are talking about..

Comment

[IMG]c:/photo/pict0357.jpeg[/IMG]

Comment

casquette

[IMG]c:/photo/pict0357.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]C:\photo\PICT0357.JPEG[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG]C:\photo\PICT0357.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X