New SS portrait one of the best ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SS portrait one of the best ever!

just got this in the mail today! out of the thousands of SS pics I have this is a top 20 contender!

LSSAH man taken in holland dated dec. 1940!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RD Rygaard
    just got this in the mail today! out of the thousands of SS pics I have this is a top 20 contender!

LSSAH man taken in holland dated dec. 1940!

PS: Can anyone tell me why my icon is not showing when I post?

Comment

Ah, so you ran away with it in the end ... It was a popular auction. But yes, this is a stunning photo. Any chance of you completing your top 20 in this thread?

BTW: there's an avatar (what you mean) and a personal image, you have the latter uploaded in your profile but not the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Maikäfer
        Ah, so you ran away with it in the end ... It was a popular auction. But yes, this is a stunning photo. Any chance of you completing your top 20 in this thread?

BTW: there's an avatar (what you mean) and a personal image, you have the latter uploaded in your profile but not the former.

well as you can see your info helped me & I have my avatar!

on the weekend I will scan my fave 20 fave SS portraits in my collection & post them...be prepared for ALOT of tropical & helmet shots!

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard
          well as you can see your info helped me & I have my avatar!
          Any story behind that picture? Looks like an early TK-photo. Very nice.

on the weekend I will scan my fave 20 fave SS portraits in my collection & post them...be prepared for ALOT of tropical & helmet shots!
          *gurgle gurgle*

Comment

other images

Hello,

Can't wait to see the other images, and nice avatar while we're at it!

William Kramer
            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X