SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer collar tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer collar tab

A little while ago i got my hands on an SS collar rank. i thought it was just a captain or major rank, but it turned out to be an SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer rank. unfortunately i only have the left one, not both. i was hopping someone could give me a ball park price on it .
    thanks Jake

Hi!

You gotta start and post in the right forum. Post this question in the SS forum please. And can you add a photo its even better.

Provided its an original; $ 700 - 1300.

Cheers,

Felix

Comment

SS collar tab

Originally posted by Felix
      Hi!

You gotta start and post in the right forum. Post this question in the SS forum please. And can you add a photo its even better.

Provided its an original; $ 700 - 1300.

Cheers,

Felix
      thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong place. i was looking all around the threads and when i posted i accidently posted in the wrong area . thanks again Jake

Comment

I don't think you have a Oberstgruppenführer collar tab, That's nearly impossible.

There were only "4" men that held that rank during the WHOLE war.. and that rank was just below "Himmler"

And that collar tab price if possible found on the globe would be MORE than $2,000.. or a lot more..

Comment

i agree with ss mime!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X