Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M34 With SS insignia

Hi guys.

Just wanted to hear your opinions on this combination. Was it commont for the men of the ss to use heer style caps with this type of sewn on insignias? Any period photos?

After all do you think this piece is a genuine all the way? For me it looks extremely attractive with all the wear and character.

Cheers.
    N
    Attached Files

I must admit,I really like it,looks fine to me,
    dont see any problem

Comment

Very nice and original

Comment

I remember seeing this cap on Military Antiques Stockholm in a Twatter post shared on their site and I really like it. I particularly like when the nap wears down so you can see the weave pattern. A very nice looking cap.

Comment

Thank you guys for your expertise! Still, would be super to see some period pics, if you have some to share.

-N

Comment

Hi Niki,

please read this thread: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=384995&page=2

regards

macleod

Comment

like it

Comment

Thank you sirs for you comments!

And thank you Macleod for the link, I found the thread interesting
                I just purchased the hat from Military Antiques Stockholm and had exceptional service from them as always. Pleasure to do business with them (special mention to Hans) every time and IMO the prices are very reasonable. I totally recommend them especially for you guys who are interested in SS artifacts.
                Will throw a pic here once the hat is placed into my collection!

cheers
                N

Comment

Originally posted by NikiT View Post
                  Thank you sirs for you comments!

And thank you Macleod for the link, I found the thread interesting
                  I just purchased the hat from Military Antiques Stockholm and had exceptional service from them as always. Pleasure to do business with them (special mention to Hans) every time and IMO the prices are very reasonable. I totally recommend them especially for you guys who are interested in SS artifacts.
                  Will throw a pic here once the hat is placed into my collection!

cheers
                  N

Congrats!! Last night I saw that it sold and it made me a little sad, but I have too many other obligations.

Comment

It's s cracker! Congrats a Very nice piece.

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciated truly

Comment

Great looking cap. I would be happy to have it in my collection.

I know of one, also, but it has never been for sale even though have tried.

Bob Hritz
                        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I just realized that the old photos were covered with "Photo Bucket" logos. Here are some quick shots without.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Well, Dexter, that is the other one I mentioned that I tried to get from you. Great cap.

Bob Hritz
                            In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by dhcoleterracina View Post
                              I just realized that the old photos were covered with "Photo Bucket" logos. Here are some quick shots without.
                              Love it!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X