SS collar tab RZM tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS collar tab RZM tag?

Wanted to get opinions on this SS collar tab, if it is original or not?
    Attached Files

I personally see nothing wrong with it (except for the Riker Mount fluff that's all over it).

vr

Bob

Comment

RZM tag stamped typical big 18
      you find on original tabs

Comment

if you are tired about this tab someday, please just let me know

Comment

I’ve been researching and some say that these tags have been known to be reproductions and confusing collectors for years now. I would love if it was an original from its true time period.

Comment

Anyone know how much this would command on the market in the condition its in?

Comment

Originally posted by Gdynia1991 View Post
              I’ve been researching and some say that these tags have been known to be reproductions and confusing collectors for years now. I would love if it was an original from its true time period.
              You've been told by three reasonably experienced people that it is original so start loving it.

In the condition it's in it's worth about $500, and that's only because it has the tag. If it did not have the tag, with the fraying on the runes and one or two moth nips you'd be looking around $400ish+.

Comment

Originally posted by Waffenreich View Post
                You've been told by three reasonably experienced people that it is original so start loving it.

In the condition it's in it's worth about $500, and that's only because it has the tag. If it did not have the tag, with the fraying on the runes and one or two moth nips you'd be looking around $400ish+.
                I appreciate every single one of you that posts here. Thank you for the advice. I am new to the hobby, 3 years and maybe one or two purchases out of 100 that have been bad isnt a bad record I guess. Thanks again, glad to hear this one is good!

Comment

good tab

Comment

More pictures on this tab! Thanks a million everyone
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X