Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS camo cap opinions please

Hi.

I would appreciate your opinions on this camo cap. I have looked at the "camo cap thread" here and IMO this one looks ok, but since this is not something I have ever collected before I need your opinions please.

Thanks.

Regards,
    André
    Attached Files

IMO it appears to be wonderful cap with good potential.

Comment

Hi,
      I love this one
      Regards.
      Patrick.

Comment

Looks like an old zelt died for this cap
        The peak hole
        The big boxy cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Profile isn't the prettiest for sure, but hard to say otherwise. Like it more than I don't, the obvious construction features are correct. What size does it seem to be?

Comment

I like this cap and the cut , short visor and high front .
            Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Graham G View Post
              Profile isn't the prettiest for sure, but hard to say otherwise. Like it more than I don't, the obvious construction features are correct. What size does it seem to be?
              I will say that the size is 57

Comment

Both the HBT Smock and this cap comes from the same source, since I did not got any information from the seller that the smock has been discussed here before (I am referring to the thread about the fake HBT smocks where I found pics of the smock I bought), what is a fair value on this cap?

Comment

hi im not in to camp but I love this one

Comment

The back of the cap looks much higher than typical, which gives it a strange profile. But, the construction looks right and I like the wear

Comment

There are several questions about the cap that need to be looked at in detail
                      Not just ooooohas and aaaaaahhs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some details scares me but generally I like. Anyway I am not much into camo caps and my knowledge is pretty on standard classic.

Comment

"There are several questions about the cap that need to be looked at in detail
                          Not just ooooohas and aaaaaahhs "

Owen, you used to say that caps are one lookers so yes, ooooooohas and aaaaaaaahhs are for the one looker

Andre, in most cases you can not be sure if a cap is genuine or not. It is your money, your experience and your choice. If you like it and can afford it, take it.

I like this cap and I have no issues with it.
                          I know that my feelings do not mean much but the cap has been discussed twice on the forum and always had thumbs up so probably this means a bit more.
                          Best
                          Adam

Comment

Hi,
                            I seemed to recognize her well ... She comes from Gisle ?
                            Regards.
                            Patrick.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X