Skull button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skull button

Hi all, posted this on another forum with positive replies, it was suggested to post it here for further opions so here it is, thoughts please, many thanks.
    Attached Files

Imo original skull button
    Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
    - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Double post

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1043046

Comment

Yes as stated I was advised to post it on here too for more opinions are double posts frowned upon? I'm new to the forum so please advise

Comment

Maybe he did not realize that it was already posted, (or moved), to this forum after being posted on the other forum?

Chris

Comment

I didn't realise there was a problem with a 'double post' new to the forum etc, the original post was on the wrong forum and a reply suggested this forum and that the images were not very good, so I took better images and re posted here? Please advise?

Comment

Its not a big deal. Your post was moved to the correct forum and you reposted with new pics at the same time. You didn't do anything wrong. Vince

Comment

I didn't realise there was a problem with a 'double post' new to the forum etc, the original post was on the wrong forum and a reply suggested this forum and that the images were not very good, so I took better images and re posted here? Please advise?

Comment

Thanks vince👍 thought I'd broken the rules! Ive just sent my last post again by mistake another double post!😂😂 thanks again

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X