X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Honor Ring--1934--

Hello,

I whant to show you this early Ring...
    Have anybody Informations about the owner "Löffler"?

Thanks

Best Regards
    Attached Files

The Ring came directly from a/the hide in Austria!!!(Never in Colectors Hands!)

Comment

That could be Karl Löffler

Comment

Ok...Do you have any Information of this Guy?
        I only found a little from a Karl Löffler "Working" in Kölner "Ju­den­re­fe­ra­te"

Thanks
        Best Regards

Comment

Interesting, look forward to learning more.

Comment

Yes,of course...But i think its difficult to find the right owner....
            Iam now seaching a lot of time....

Comment

In the Dienstaltersliste from 36, there are only 4 Löffler who are owners of the ring: Alfred, Egon, Franz + Willi. I will ask a friend who has the first edition of the DAL.

Comment

Hello, perhaps (obvioulsy) one of the few non-leader men who did get the ring.
                Very hard to find.
                As he already did get the ring in 1934 he had to be some certain personality.

There is an Egon Löffler (the only Löffler!!!) in the DAL from 1.7.1935 but he did not get the ring before this date. First in DAL 1936 he is showing up with the ring.

Greetings, daggers.

Comment

All right...I understand....
                  Hope you became the Infos...

Thanks

Best Regards

Comment

Unfortunately NARA is closed now, but when will reopen, we can try. It will not be easy but possibly there will be something in their personal files. I would say Franz or Willi since their SS nr. is very low, smaller than 5.000.

Comment

but most probably there will be several Löffler's with same date of award ...

Comment

Ok...do you have any Information what they 2 Guys do in the last Time of War?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X