Worn SS Oakleaf wrapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worn SS Oakleaf wrapper

I finally got around to setting this tunic up for display. The super worn ss 525 production StuG wrapper underneath used to belong to a really good friend who passed years ago. I knew the story of how he found it stripped in Estland 30 years ago, and also got a worn SS o/s cap to match the wrapper. The Oak set compliment the wear tho the wrapper so put them together. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Great set-up, thanks for showing

Comment

very nice

Comment

The oak is a very hard set to find !
        Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice....

Comment

Top. Standing ovation

Comment

Thanks guys for the compliments, as I was very excited to put this set up.
              Just need 44 dot wrapper next! Always looking.

Comment

Superb Jerry! Not a SS camo guy, but I always thought an Oakleaf wrapper set would be the ultimate display.
                Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Galizien, thanks for posting - absolutely stunning. If I had the room and the $$$, I think this would just about be my perfect set-up.

Comment

Your eye for candy is as always flawless Jerry..

SS wraps are among the only garments I personally feel no problem with seeing them properly restored.

Comment

Thanks Frederik,
                      The 525 wrap is heavily repaired and obviously poorly restored, but it was a really good friend of mine's, a collecting mentor of mine when i was young so I got it more for sentimental reasons. Usually I would be a bit more discerning with a reapplied insignia tunic. That said W-SS StuG wrappers are rare in any condition. I would like to thank the forum member for remembering me and offering it to me after all these years. Thanks S.

QUOTE=Zauberflöte;8665387]Your eye for candy is as always flawless Jerry..
                      SS wraps are among the only garments I personally feel no problem with seeing them properly restored. [/QUOTE]

Comment

Hello,
                        Woh very nice set
                        Regards.

Comment

Worn SS Oakleaf wrapper

Hello
                          Jerry fun to see E.R's old jacket that he found in Estonia at the happy 1990s. Do you also have the M36 SS men's jacket he got from the same source? With Friendly Greeting Björn

Comment

Björn,
                            wonderful to hear from you! I sent you a message a while back but not sure you got it.
                            Yes I also have the m36 Estonian tunic as well!

Originally posted by pauke! View Post
                            Hello
                            Jerry fun to see E.R's old jacket that he found in Estonia at the happy 1990s. Do you also have the M36 SS men's jacket he got from the same source? With Friendly Greeting Björn

Comment

Set up is nice but looks like a late night at the wine bunker after wine ration time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X