SS Dress cape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Dress cape?

So I was reading SS uniforms, Insignia, & Accoutrements by A. Hayes and came across this dress cape. I was perplexed by it as I've never seen anything like it and I couldn't find much about it. I was hoping that someone here could shed some light on it and provide some general information on it.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by PrettyKoolKat View Post
    So I was reading SS uniforms, Insignia, & Accoutrements by A. Hayes and came across this dress cape. I was perplexed by it as I've never seen anything like it and I couldn't find much about it. I was hoping that someone here could shed some light on it and provide some general information on it.
    I owned that very cape..there is a thread on it here...there are 2 styles.That one here was shortened..it was also named to a obersturmbannfuhrer Droppa if I remember right.I bought it fir 5000$ sold it for same.

Comment

I'm sure if you ask them that Kai or Helmut could find one for you ... any particular size you'd prefer ?

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
        I'm sure if you ask them that Kai or Helmut could find one for you ... any particular size you'd prefer ?

Ian

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post

Ian

Every once in a while a comment here makes me literally laugh out loud-- thanks for making my day, Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by historyguy View Post

Every once in a while a comment here makes me literally laugh out loud-- thanks for making my day, Ian.
            One aims to please.

Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X