Clear All

I got the tripod today.
    Waiting on aiming circle and cradle.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good.

[emoji95][emoji1303][emoji95]

Glen
      Collector of Wehrmacht Optics, Ordnance & Field Equipment.

Comment

Lousy pictures.
        I’ll do better later.
        Just happy that I have it all put together now.
        Clouds during the day burned off at dusk.
        Got a very good view of Mars and can see that it is definitely globular as opposed to a star, a point of light!!
        Attached Files

Comment

A
          Attached Files

Comment

Tip. Put small pieces of wood under the legs of the tripod. They tend to make marks when one use the bino.

Nice set.

Comment

Finally.
              Getting around to taking better pictures.
              Attached Files

Comment

Four more.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi chaps,

Thanks for pointing out that the book is rather difficult to find. Lacking a distribution company and having faced some issues with a few book dealers, we've decided to keep the distribution of the book in our own hands and create a more user friendly website. For further details please visit www.10x80.info.

A few people have been asking about Volume II. Due to the amount of recently discovered information we're running a bit behind schedule on that Volume, yet we'd prefer to include as much of information as possible - thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

PDL.

Comment

Sounds like your editor needs a kick up the jacksy

Comment

I'm certainly not complaining about my editor Sgt. Bilko!

Comment

Le Breton.
                        That IS the problem, when publishing anything.
                        Bunch of idiots sending new and unknown information and/or photo´s of unknown items related to the subject.

Still, worse is, when someone publish something without any prior warning or indication that something is on the way.

I have seen a couple of valiant efforts made in danish, where a lot of people said: If only the intention to publish on this subject had been made public early on, then we all could have contributed what we have.

One author has repeatedly ignored to get inputs on a number of different subjects. What could have been great articles/papers ended up as being less than what they could have been. And that is a shame. He writes well enough.

You did a good job telling about your project well in advance. That made it possible to make contributions available.

I look forward to Vol II.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X