Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-Colour Hensoldt S.F.14

Added this near mint set of S.F.14 to my collection Friday. [emoji95]

This set was found locally & was brought back after WW2 & had been in an optometrists office until just recently [emoji41].

The optics are perfect no dust or dirt. Perfect collimation with the full grid reticle in the right lens.

Unfortunately none off the accessories came with this set ,lost to time possibly [emoji848].

They have just a small amount of handling/storage wear on them.
    The right ocular had some very minor damage that a took a little work with a deft hand to fix.

These are going to to take pride of place in my S.F.14 collection.

Photos below for your enjoyment.

Photo of the very minor damage to the right ocular. This was a 5 min fix [emoji41][emoji1320].

Glen
    Collector of Wehrmacht Optics, Ordnance & Field Equipment.

Realy nice looking and in crispy condition

Carles

Comment

Originally posted by me6_130 View Post
      Realy nice looking and in crispy condition

Carles

Carles,

Thanks my friend.

I was really lucky to get it. You don’t often see these in this nice a condition.

[emoji95][emoji1303][emoji95]

Glen

Comment

I want it! My sincere congratulations! Heart breaking example. I am first on the long list of potential buyers!

Comment

I have had a set of these in my collection for 20 years they are 1938 dated and the paint is very worn in places and rusty. They have an original leather and wood carrying case, but no accessories except the sun shades.

They have been in storage for many years, but my collecting changed direction and they are now surplus to my requirements.

[ATTACH]4374919[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4374920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4374921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4374922[/ATTACH]

Comment

More pictures showing the carrying case.

Bino Case1.jpg

Bino Case4.jpg

Bino Case6.jpg

Bino Case5.jpg

Comment

Sorry if I have hijacked the thread and posted in the wrong thread, I did not know where else to post the pictures. Mine is of course not tri-coloured.

Comment

I love the early tri colour camo stuff. Beautiful set, congrats!
                Martin

Comment

Thanks Martin.

It’s deffo a thing of beauty.

Glen

Comment

Originally posted by pzo View Post
                    I want it! My sincere congratulations! Heart breaking example. I am first on the long list of potential buyers!

PZO,

My friend you get first refusal if I ever put them up for sale.

When I saw them on sale & only a 10 min drive from my house you could have knocked me over with a feather...[emoji95]

I got a chance to go see them before they sold & as soon as I had them in my hands I knew I had to have them.

Now to get a nice tripod to put them on. [emoji41]

Glen

Comment

I am sure that You will find corresponding tripod, bearing circle and transport box, in tri colour camouflage scheme. Sooner or later. Sooner is better option

Originally posted by whsammler View Post
                      PZO,

My friend you get first refusal if I ever put them up for sale.

When I saw them on sale & only a 10 min drive from my house you could have knocked me over with a feather...[emoji95]

I got a chance to go see them before they sold & as soon as I had them in my hands I knew I had to have them.

Now to get a nice tripod to put them on. [emoji41]

Glen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X