Opinions ZF4 Scope and mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions ZF4 Scope and mount

Hi. This should be the real deal ZF4 set. Opinions appreciated. I have only these pics for now. Thanks.
    Best regards
    Gisle
    Attached Files

2 more
    Attached Files

Comment

I like it. Looks original to me.

Comment

I agree; nice "214" mount. The scope, sunshield, rubber eyepiece, and scope covers all look original.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Thanks a lot!
          Best,
          Gisle

Comment

I agree with the others as well, looks like a nice one!

Comment

Is this ZF4 the same as a ZF41 scope ? thanks Rob
              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
                Is this ZF4 the same as a ZF41 scope ? thanks Rob
                No, they are totally different Rob. The ZF41 is 1.5x and the ZF4 is 4x power for a start, and the list goes on.

Comment

Thanks Patty I need to get myself a ZF41 set. Rob

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
                    Thanks Patty I need to get myself a ZF41 set. Rob
                    No worries Rob! Yes the ZF41 tends to be much easier to find, and show up fairly regularly on eBay and the like. Just watch out for the fakes of both scopes and cases, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Patty D View Post
                      No worries Rob! Yes the ZF41 tends to be much easier to find, and show up fairly regularly on eBay and the like. Just watch out for the fakes of both scopes and cases, of course!
                      Don't forget about the K98k's being faked as well....They are the easiest German bolt action scoped rifle to replicate....Replace the part with one with a rail, do a little stock work and viola....Bodes

Comment

Original ZF41 scopes and cans are available at almost every show I go to. They are rather common now, and I seldom see any sell. Heck, I just saw a set yesterday in an antique shop in Gettysburg. Just a matter of so many having been brought home and now popping out.
                        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

They might be common but they are not cheap the ones on eBay average at over $2000 just for the scope! Rob

Comment

that's just nuts ! have had trouble selling them in the past complete with can for a grand... !! Ebay prices "listed prices" aren't always realistic just ignore that rubbish..

The topic ZF4 rig posted is a 2500.00 $$ rig all day long here in the USA.

Nice 214 mount with the correct range dow scope.. With covers ect.

this would have been mounted on a duv/Qve made G/K43

Comment

Well I have the can but no scope so if you see a cheap scope around please let me know. Thank you Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X