monocular 6x30 1941

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monocular 6x30 1941

Hello! I ask to share knowledge about this subject! Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Tell me please, is this the original? who is the manufacturer? what is its real value for today! Thank you in advance!

Comment

It's original and looks to be made by;

Novosibirsk Instrument Factory, Novosibirsk (=Новосибирский приборостроительный завод Нпз = Novosibirskiy priborostroitel'niy zavod NPZ). The former name of the plant was Plant of Precision Mechanics, Krasnogorsk and later Plant 69. After the WW2 this plant was known as NPZ. The plant was evacuated in 1941 from Krasnogorsk to Novosibirsk. The plant made various military products, and at least one camera, Vostok. The logo is still used by NPZ, now specialized in telescope making. NPZ factory modern business emblem has a slightly altered ratio than early plant 69 logo.

Russian experts may be able to tell you more but I'd say it's a rare piece - congratulations!

Comment

Greetings! Thank you very much for the information! In binoculars, I do not understand anything, but this monocular has always been in my family. It is very similar to German, so I put it on the discussion in this forum! Once again many thanks to you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X