• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new MGZ 40 - MG 42 optics. Helps needed

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      I want to show some of my MG 42 optics, only one is little bit ill by missing parts as photo. I wonder if I will find this parts from another producer like cme, if it will match with this producer cxn or not....Besides if someone have some info, where to find this parts, or have this parts free, it can help me a lot. Thanks all
      Attached Files

Comment

My new MGZ 40 - MG 42 optics. Help needed

Aries22,

Nice collection of MGZ 40 you have.

I cant comment on where to find parts other than to see if any members here have units in similar condition that are "parts optics". I would also keep looking on line you may come cross a unit that is "ground find" that you take parts from etc.

Im not sure if the parts from other makers will fit. Some members here must have that info.

Glen
        Collector of Wehrmacht Ordnance, Optics & Field Equipment.

Comment

You should remove the part from a complete scope and have it copied by 3D printing and then paint it with Dunkelgelbe paint.

Comment

That you have three examples in any condition is amazing, but the words.. "..or have this parts free" annoy me ever so slightly, maybe I could have your worst example..for free ?.
            Good luck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X