Maybe auction scam on eBay for 10x80 Flak binoculars. Be careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe auction scam on eBay for 10x80 Flak binoculars. Be careful

I want to report a suspected ad. The seller registered in Czech republic, sells a binoculars in eBay America, which has already been sold on the Saleroom for £ 1300 without auction fees. He also asks to pay him by paypal and send it as a friend so you can not recover the money. Be careful. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Old-milita...IAAOSwcx5ZaOGv

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/a...5-a78b00f2d0d4

Well spotted my eagle eyed friend! He's even using the auction house photos!

Comment

I agree, that this auction could be a scam. The same 10x80 was offered on Czech portal (seller was from Trebic - town on Moravia) last week and I bought it (probably as some others). As Czech Republic is not so big, I decide to pick up binos personally and pay in cash. At this moment seller skip all communication. So I have not any loss.

Comment

Nice work!!! I put in an early bid and he messaged me today. He intended to relist with a buy now price of $900... I thought he was just a bit naive but agree, a scammer for sure!

Comment

Ebay just sent me an email saying that was stolen the seller's account. The auction has been removed. A fraud! keep an eye out friends

Comment

Thanks again for policing so diligently and keeping us safe from ourselves. I must admit - I had a bid, unaware of the previous auction - grazie amico

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X