Hugo Meyer Camera Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugo Meyer Camera Lens

I am trying to find information, and maybe the value of a view camera lens that bears the markings of the third reich.

It is a Dr. Rudolph Satz Plasmat lens with variable focal length, the front and back elements can be removed, giving you the option of three focal lengths, 17.3 cm, 25 cm, 36 cm. It is mounted in a Dalmyer shutter. It is in excellent, working condition. Both the front element barrel and rear element barrel are engraved with the eagle over swastika and M 125.

I have seen the lens and shutter for sale around $1800 but I was wondering if the history of the ownership of the lens would significantly increase it's value.

I have a few photos that may help, but I do not see a method to attach them to the message.

Any discussion would be appreciated.

Robot camera´s are known with german navy markings. Photo´s of such markings should be easy to find.
    Eagle over a capital M, sounds very much like navy markings. but I do not recall serial or inventory numbers next to the eagle markings. But try and check out navy robots to compare with.
    Use photobucket or a similar service if you want to show photo´s.

Comment

Dalmyer? Not Dallmeyer?

Comment

This the one?

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/equipm...camera-585432/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X