7x50 blc dienstglas Zeiss orginal ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7x50 blc dienstglas Zeiss orginal ???

Hi all, I really need some help with these please, I picked these from a local car boot sale for £6.00 ($10.00) during the summer, from a nice old guy who said he'd had them for donkeys years, i know very little about bino but I saw the blc dienstglas and the blue cross and thought these are German WW2, but I don't know if real or fake, I've seen some websites that say serial number with 5 numbers are fakes, but then I've seen them on this forum, etc saying original, there in nice condition and are very nice to look through.

I do want to sell them but want to sell them correctly.

Thanks in advance
    Lee
    Attached Files

Blc 7x50

Blc 7x50
    Attached Files

Comment

Its a keeper, all original German standard issue Dienstglas.

Comment

Cheers coastaldefence,

Regards
        Lee

Comment

NICE set of blc 7x50's... the case is not correct. but a commercial
          case and adds no value. Maybe 10.00$ if it had the correct case add 100.00 $
          roughly..

Comment

thanks for the info Mauser99

Cheers lee

Comment

Good 7x50's are a rarer set than the 10x50's.
              For £6 a great buy and a very nicely conditioned set - as the gents have said one which is well worth owning.
              eBay does throw up the odd d.glas 7x50 and prices vary depending on who see's and bids, last year I got a similar conditioned 7x50 and case for less than £100, think it was for £76. Take the price of the case out and the binocular was bought for say £20 odd which was a steal.
              So often you see them with eye cups broken or missing , yours is a very good example and is a great find.
              I would rarely be that lucky !

Comment

Hi behblc,
                Thanks that info, there not really my thing, so I'll try them on eBay now I know there real, I've been car booting for years and picked up some good things over the years, mainly WW1-WW2 British stuff, but these are the first Binoculars I've pick up.

cheers
                Lee

Comment

car booting... great word. I have heard of those UK markets where everyone sell´s out of their car boots. Purportedly before sunrise, so everyone carries a light torch ?
                  Or is that only one market? ( should be about legislation on what one sells in daylight. Guess they never thought battery light might be invented)
                  Oh, and yes, genuine german bino, very nice!

Comment

Hi, yeah that's it, up at 4.30-5am get there nice and early to catch the worm!! Torch in hand, I'm normally on the way home back 8.30 hopefully with a boot full of goodies.

All the best
                    Lee

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X