UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WW2 German rare scope CXN "R.F. 3X12,50" help identifying/value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 German rare scope CXN "R.F. 3X12,50" help identifying/value?

Hi all!

Just picked this up from a Canadian tank commander group with a bunch of German items he brought back. I have been trying to research this scope but could not find any ones in any of my reference books. I did however find this thread from 2012 where a member had a similar scope:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=578791

The scope still works and I can see clearly out of it (took a side photo of optics.) The markings are: "R.F. 3X12,50 CXN K.F. 89074"

If anyone could point me in the right direction regarding if this was on a rifle or machine gun, the value or any other information I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers!

Interesting optic stu. It doesn't look like much headway has been made since the last one was posted.

Comment

cxn R.F.

Hi Discostu,
      the cxn monocular(Richtfernohr) was attached to a sigalling device(Blinkgerät)
      The monocular has been designed for this special signalling application so it has low magnification and a very wide field of view: 3x magnifications and 12.5 degrees.
      We dont see too many Richtfernrohr offered for sale so I cant comment on value .
      Last edited by Stew; 08-12-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X