X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box schwebekreisvisier 38 Fur Flak

Hello, just discovery from southern france this afternoon

this box for schwebekreisvisier 38 fur flak

i search any information about schwebekreisvisier 38 , and what was in the box
    If anybody has picture of this full box
    thanks

visier box

I have the box too but everything including the wood was removed from mine, I did get two sights in it.

Michaelangelo

Comment

Here's an image from the manual

Also, here's some photos of a Schwebekreisvisier that a friend is selling. He'd stated that it was a Schwebekreisvisier 38 but I believe that it's actually a 30.

Hope this helps
      Allan

Comment

Her is schwebekreisvisier 38

http://aijaa.com/kSDdI5

Comment

Hi raak,
          That's a late pattern Schwebekreisvisier. Interesting to see the difference in the layout of the transport cases between them.
          Also noticed there must be a difference between those used on 38 as opposed to 40 as can be seen on the wooden mount on the bottom of sniprat's example.
          Any thoughts as to what that difference might be?

Allan

Comment

hello, thanks for answers and pictures

What is it?

this?

Comment

Hi Sniprat, looking at the shape of the wooden mount I think that you're spot on. There's actually no mention of it in the manual that I could see but you can see that there's no allocation for this, or the Zf 3X8, in the lid of the Schwebekreisvisier 30 that I posted above. As there shouldn't be.
              I don't suppose you have any of these cables to spare???? Missing them on a few of my German sights.

Michaelangelo, do you have photos of the 2 sights that came in the case that you brought?

Allan

Comment

[QUOTE=Herr Lyppe;6880480]Here's an image from the manual

Also, here's some photos of a Schwebekreisvisier that a friend is selling. He'd stated that it was a Schwebekreisvisier 38 but I believe that it's actually a 30.

Hello,

i am looking for such an schwebekreisvisier 38 or an Visierkopf 38/40 for my Flakprojekt.
                Who can help me and offer me such an item for sale?
                Thanks for any offer or help which will bring an Demag 1tonner complete with its 2cm FLak38 into the collection and ready to show....

Comment

Hello,

i am looking for such an schwebekreisvisier 38 or an Visierkopf 38/40 for my Flakprojekt.
                  Who can help me and offer me such an item for sale?
                  Thanks for any offer or help which will bring an Demag 1tonner complete with its 2cm FLak38 into the collection and ready to show....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X