Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dienstglas Busch SS RZM 103/34

HI,
    What do you think of this Dienstglas with SS RZM marks. ? Original or fake ?
    left : Busch Rathenow Nr 202881
    Right : SS 103/34 RZM Dienstglas 6x30.
    Thanks for information

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

fake markings

Comment

I haven´t seen something like this before.
      There is one detail I like. But I cannot say if the markings are genuine.

Comment

I like it.
        Like my Hensoldt SS-Dienstglas.

Comment

I like it too!

And let's face it - if a faker wanted to make easy money he'd go for an Eagle or a skull. "RZM" doesn't mean much to most people....

Comment

Isn't the makers code wrong for busch and
            Why would this old design of binoculars need to go through rzm
            In fact why would any optic need rzm approval ?

Comment

Dienstglas
              Service binoculars
              Army issue
              Would not need rzm approval as the services had there own procurement and quality control????

Comment

Here is a comparison of the nearest Busch dienstglas marked 6 x 30 (#202069) that I have on file. The commercial logo looks the same to me. The only difference of significance in the markings is that the serial number (#202881) is applied on the left hand prism plate of the SS marked variant. The SS marked variant appears to have at least one less prism plate screw as compared with #202069.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Michael Downey; 01-22-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Here is a further comparison with the RZM markings on the captioned binocular and the RZM markings on a Hensoldt 6 x 30. The markings on the right plate are reported as: SS 153/35 RZM. Incidentally, the serial number appears on the left hand prism plate of the Hensoldt set.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Downey View Post
                    Here is a further comparison with the RZM markings on the captioned binocular and the RZM markings on a Hensoldt 6 x 30. The markings on the right plate are reported as: SS 153/35 RZM. Incidentally, the serial number appears on the left hand prism plate of the Hensoldt set.
                    The 6x30 Hensoldt is my binoculars.
                    I try to post better pictures later on.
                    There exist a further 6x30 Hensoldt with this markings.

Comment

I like these "oddities" - you never see them in books but collectors sharing info of them expands our knowledge.

Comment

Attached is a Busch marked RZM stamped case that I stumbled on today.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry micheal I don't like the stamp on the case it's very sharp and looks like it was done recently
                          Please could someone explain why these Binos would have rzm marks especially numbers assigned to manufacturers other then busch or hensoldt

Comment

And why would a busch case with an early army stick eagle have an rzm mark it doesn't make sense it's obviously been made before rzm came into existence and before busch would have applied to use the mark

Comment

Attached is a Busch marked RZM stamped case that I stumbled on today.

And compass case;

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...29&prev=search

And raincover;

http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...b=kat69_3R.txt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X