German binoclear case, need fast opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German binoclear case, need fast opinions

I want some one just to confirm that this one is a good german example.
    I got a friend in estonia saying: Its good!
    I got a friend in norway saying: 100% good, I got one just like that, used by the german army in norway.
    A swedish collector says: Now thats a really nice example!!!

So: Just tell me, is it any good?
    The reason why i need to know is that iam probebly going to trade it, and the guy that wants it is woundering about a stamp that iam a bit unsure about on the back, its a Crown and then some numbers, my norweigan friend says: Could be some regimental stamp, or something else, but the case is 100% original itself.
    The rest of the stamps are defenitly german stamps.

Sorry for the bad light on the 2 first pics, i had to take 2 fast pics of it to post here.

looks like a reissue piece to me.

Comment

The leather tab on the closure snap is post-war applied, most likely the black paint is post-war to. Other wise a original war-time production.

Comment

What is it that make you say post war paint? My norweigan friend has a example just like this, the only big difference is the stamp on the back, his is blackpainted like this too.

Originally posted by Carl Ellingstad
        The leather tab on the closure snap is post-war applied, most likely the black paint is post-war to. Other wise a original war-time production.

Comment

I think the wear all over matches everything I see in the pictures. I have no problem with it. Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Lasse L
            I want some one just to confirm that this one is a good german example.
            I got a friend in estonia saying: Its good!
            I got a friend in norway saying: 100% good, I got one just like that, used by the german army in norway.
            A swedish collector says: Now thats a really nice example!!!

So: Just tell me, is it any good?
            The reason why i need to know is that iam probebly going to trade it, and the guy that wants it is woundering about a stamp that iam a bit unsure about on the back, its a Crown and then some numbers, my norweigan friend says: Could be some regimental stamp, or something else, but the case is 100% original itself.
            The rest of the stamps are defenitly german stamps.

Sorry for the bad light on the 2 first pics, i had to take 2 fast pics of it to post here.
            Hello Sirs
            I have several those cases and all are original german made with binoculars.
            So yours is OK,I say.
            Some binos came from Swedish army have crown,black cases without crown came from Norway.One brown I have is from Russia.
            Also have for sale several 6x30 German monoculars (w.reticle),some even including leather case matching number,100% orig. condition,stamped 1942,Hensoldt,Busch,ands Spindler/Hoyer Göttingen.Ser.no and swedish crown.Need 80 euro per each.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X