How do I find out information AJACK Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find out information AJACK Scope

I have an AJACK scope serial No 37211, Deathead + Lightening strike SS Dienstglas.
    Does anyone have any information of when this scope was made.
    Brass construction, post sights, excellent condition, bought attached to Mauser
    Patrone .22 rifle, excellent optics, Attached with Parker Hale mounts.
    Another marking stamped to body No:- 4088....any opinions on this optic please.

Thanks CTJ
    Last edited by Clive T Johns; 07-28-2013, 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Can You post Pics of Scope with all Markings . It is in Correct Serial Range for an SS Dienstglas , But these SS Scopes are Faked quite often . Need Pics Please . Best Regards

Comment

AJACK Scope

Originally posted by SINGLE CLAW View Post
      Can You post Pics of Scope with all Markings . It is in Correct Serial Range for an SS Dienstglas , But these SS Scopes are Faked quite often . Need Pics Please . Best Regards

Hello SINGLE CLAW
      I would like to have your opinion on this scope will try to attach photo`s if I can......All the best thank you
      Clive T Johns
      Ps sorry can`t seem to attach photo`s ?

Comment

Hello Clive, pm me with your email address if you want and i can upload them for you here Patrick

Comment

Posting pictures for Clive:
          Attached Files

Comment

More...
            Attached Files

Comment

Clive
              Were to start on this Scope , It has Question Marks . The Meter Dial Range Markings are Not Correct . Should be 1<->3 , It is in Correct Serial Range , but all the Known
              Originals at least to my Knowledge none have the + Marking this part is Very Questionable and or Suspect . The Rifle Serial Number on the Scope Tube Appears to be Correct comparing them to others known original pics of SS Scopes . Next the SS - Dienstglas Engraving if You look at the e there is the remnants of a part of another e . I myself would not want to say it is or is not OK specially with the Questionable issues of the Scope . It may be a Reworked or Restored Piece . Impossible in My opinion to classify it as Original because it is Not when Compared to Known Original Examples . Best Regards .

PS. Sorry I would Post Pics but I need to renew my membership so I can do this . Maybe another member will Post Pics .

Comment

Ajack

Send them to me and Ill post them Texasbadger@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Posting pictures for SINGLE CLAW, of a friend of his' SS scope:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Last one...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ajack 37211 is an original early W-SS sniper scope, which has sadly seen some postwar modifications and rework and reblueing. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

Serial Range is Correct for SS Dienstglas as mentioned , but the Turret is Suspect it should NOT have + Symbol and why is black Paint missing only from SS Marked Side of Turret I would say SS Marking are also Suspect , There is an Engraver in Austria who has a Perfect SS Dienstglas Template , No way Verify the Serial Number as being Original to Scope Body . Best Regards

Comment

What's with the "ie"?
                          Attached Files
                          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Single claw is right about the +. Oversaw this, sorry. So I agree, questionable.

Comment

Ajack Scope SOLD

Sorry but the Scope has been sold thanks for interest.... Cliv T Johns.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X