Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K98 ZF41 opinions?

Hello all,
    I'm looking for opinions on this K98 with ZF-41 scope. The thing that seems strange to me is the scope, as I have never seen one with these markings?
    Thanks for looking

More:

Comment

there is a code listed dym and I think that is what is is. Id say the rifle and scope have been cold blued. the mount had the orig. finish. But its much later. Orig. mount would be numbered to the rifle. An Ar41 zf41 sharpshooters rifle is very scarce.

Comment

Hello, I think you are right, another look at at it and it does look to be 'dym' - is this a rare maker? As for the finish, I cant really tell from these pics myself, but if the rifle is an original ZF41 then numbers/finish aside its still got to be worth going for. I don't know what they're like in the US but over here the original rifles are very hard to find...

Any further opinions on the rifle and rail... original?

Thanks again

Comment

the photos of the base are not that great. Im thinking it might be ok. Better photos are a must. Yes they are not common. Certain dated and codes are really scarce. Ar41 is one of them. Even though the condition isn't the best. I guess if you want one and this is the only example you will likely find than this might be you're only shot..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X