TZF 5e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TZF 5e

I have been trying to find information/pictures/drawings of the reticle for Tzf 5e for several months now but I had no luck so far.

I did find some drawings, but I do not think they are accurate because they look completely different than the others of the Tzf 5 series.

I got a book which mentions that the Tzf 5e has the following specs:

Mag 2.4x

FOV: 25°

It has markings for:

MG 1200m
    PzGr 3000m
    PzGr40 1500m
    SpGr 3000m

Is this true?

I have been asking around quite a bit and bought several books but none of them has a picture of the reticle...

Could anybody please help me out?

I got pictures/drawings for the following Tzf5 so far:

5b
    5d
    5f
    5f/2

But the 5e has been the most difficult so far to find.

Naturally I would also share my drawings of the other gunsights I have already found.

So......does anybody have anything?

The information I am looking for is probably in this document:

D 652/52 Panzerkampfwagen III, Ausf******252;hrung L, M, und N, Ger******228;tebeschreibung und Bedienungsanweisung f******252;r den Aufbau, vom 1.5.1943

But sadly even after an extensive research effort I still could not find this information or document, maybe somebody has it?

Comment

I don't know if this one is it... of a Pzkpfw III, 50mm, manual a member sent to me.

Carles
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by me6_130 View Post
        I don't know if this one is it... of a Pzkpfw III, 50mm, manual a member sent to me.

Carles

WOW thank you very very much!

This could be the one, at least I think I have not seen this one yet.

Hmmm....now I just have to find out if it is the correct one :-)

I need to check the literature which describes the TZF5e in text, maybe I can find it out this way.

Do you know which manual your picture comes from?

Again thank you very much!

I will arrive at home the next Friday, then I will read in literature and compare some things and post a reply with results.

Comment

From a Russian one.

Carles

Comment

Originally posted by me6_130 View Post
            From a Russian one.

Carles
            This is the TZF 5d. for 5,0 KwK

Tank Game developers rejoice.....

Comment

Originally posted by mlespaul View Post
              This is the TZF 5d. for 5,0 KwK
              Yes I can confirm this, I just rechecked and it definately is :-(

Comment

It's pretty much a simple matter really of reading the literature for the range attributes of the gun, Pick up one of Jentz's books on the various Pz IVs, he will describe the individual markings of the ring by 100s of m and then you place the markings for Pzgr or Spgr u. MG along the appropriate scale and you'll already have it.
                And I believe by late 42 they had begun adding a vertical line extending down below the base of the main triangle (hauptstachel). But don't quote me on that.

But do send me a check each month for residual based on a % of the gross of the revenue you make for the computer game

Comment

It's pretty much a simple matter really of reading the literature for the range attributes of the gun, Pick up one of Jentz's books on the various Pz IVs, he will describe the individual markings of the ring by 100s of m and then you place the markings for Pzgr or Spgr u. MG along the appropriate scale and you'll already have it.
                  And I believe by late 42 they had begun adding a vertical line extending down below the base of the main triangle (hauptstachel). But don't quote me on that.

But do send me a check each month for residual based on a % of the gross of the revenue you make for the computer game
                  Yeah I will try that, but I would need a book on the PzKpfw III because the Tzf5e was used for the 5cm Kw.K 39 L/60

Still looking for the D 652/52 Panzerkampfwagen III, Ausführung L, M, und N, Gerätebeschreibung und Bedienungsanweisung für den Aufbau, vom 1.5.1943 Manual, I know the reticle is in there, but this Manual is so damn difficult to find

Btw I am not making a computer game or anything, I just have an enormous passion about tank optics and reticles and I really want to find the ones I do not have yet (reticles and magnification, FOV). That is all

Comment

Originally posted by hchris View Post
                    Btw I am not making a computer game or anything, I just have an enormous passion about tank optics and reticles and I really want to find the ones I do not have yet (reticles and magnification, FOV). That is all
                    Good, then you are the same as me. I think I have a copy of the Hdv.

Comment

Good, then you are the same as me. I think I have a copy of the Hdv.
                      Holy god really? May I please have it??

We can trade if you like? Is there anything you are looking for?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X