LW camera...opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LW camera...opinions please!

Hello, my cousin has this camera of the luftwaffe, now some experts said to him it was crap , other said it's an amazing piece . Now I asked him if I could post it here, so here it goes...
    What do you guys think of the piece? If you need other pictures, please, feel free to ask!
    Regards Giel

Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Hi Giel

With all respect,I agree with the Experts,I also think its bad,funny how these cameras turns up everywhere.
    Cheers
    J.S
    Last edited by Jørn Schmidt; 08-30-2004, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I don't know much about these cameras, so i'll keep my mouth shut..I just wanted to say the first picture is great, i wanted to reach into my computer screen and pick up your camera..... ...

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY BUTKUS
        I don't know much about these cameras, so i'll keep my mouth shut..I just wanted to say the first picture is great, i wanted to reach into my computer screen and pick up your camera..... ...
        It's easy with a 5 milioen pix camera.

a Leica collectot would give a 1000 euro's for this piece, because he thinks it's original, but first he has to check the numbers of it.
        The camera itself came from Russia.
        Kind regards,
        Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Russian camera

I am sorry, but it is a Russki "FED" camera, made-up to look like a Luftwaffe Leica. You can get them in black, silver, gold and blue. It is worth only about a $100 on a good day.

Comment

I had one similar, but not the same. Mine had a Luft adler on the lens cap. It was a Russian fake and I knew it. Sold it on ebay about a year ago for about $100.
            HC

Comment

Jim and Harry are exactly right. These are Russian knock-offs, cheap imitations of the Leica. After a while, they figured out if they put phoney German military markings on them, they could sell a few more of them. Getting $100 for one of these was a stroke of luck.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X