Help needed with binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed with binoculars

Does anyone know what the matter is with this binocular? It is a 7 x 50 Zeiss suitable for use with the gasmask. At the leftside the logo of Carl Zeiss a "T" and serialnumber 2073062. This serialnumber is matching with information in the book of dr. Hans Seeger. But: at the left side there has to be the logo of Carl Zeiss Jena and a serialnumber. For now that is good. But, then it comes...also a eagle and and "MIV/1. This is not the case with the binoculars mentioned. The lettering on the right is matching the book.

Any help is welcome

Frans H.
    Attached Files

Pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Another pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Last pic
        Attached Files

Comment

try this address ...he helped me out with my Zeiss Binos..just send him the pics and your questions...His name is Larry Gubas...

Lngubas@zeisshistorica.org

Comment

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your advice. I will sent him a e-mail.

Best wishes,

Frans H.

Originally posted by RichardC
            try this address ...he helped me out with my Zeiss Binos..just send him the pics and your questions...His name is Larry Gubas...

Lngubas@zeisshistorica.org

Comment

Hello Richard,

I sent Larry a e-mail about the binoculars. I have also his reply. This binoculars is one of a series of 1000 made. But, probably messed with. On the left side there has to be a Navy eagle. This eagle is not present.

After contacted the seller again he admitted that there were remnants of something. Probably an eagle.

Thank you for your help.

Frans H.

Comment

I'm glad that I was able to give you help on these...I hope you got all the info you needed... ....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X