Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeiss Binoculars...

I am posting this for a friend.
    He has just aquired a pair of Zeiss 6*30 binoculars,that were bought back from Germany by a British Paratrooper in 1945.
    They are in good condition and have the lens covers in place,and the neck strap,He would like to find out their value?
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks, Lynton.

Binos

I sold a nice Leitz Dienstglas for about $175.00 with neckstrap but without the lens cover not too long ago.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by sturmgeshutz
      I am posting this for a friend.
      He has just aquired a pair of Zeiss 6*30 binoculars,that were bought back from Germany by a British Paratrooper in 1945.
      They are in good condition and have the lens covers in place,and the neck strap,He would like to find out their value?
      Can anyone help?
      Thanks, Lynton.
      Hi,
      Have a look on ebay - they seem to go for around £50.00 unless they are tan yellow which seem to go for a £100.00 or more. I've been looking for a pair for a while and these are the prices I've seen. Let me know if they're for sale!

John

Comment

Zeiss info

try this email address..he helped me out with my Zeiss binos..

Lngubas@zeisshistorica.org

Comment

[QUOTE=RichardC]try this email address..he helped me out with my Zeiss binos..

Lngubas@zeisshistorica.org[/QUOTE

Thanks Richard,
          I emailed him but unfortunately he was unable to help me (see below). How they manage to collect without buying and selling I've no idea. It sounds as if they want to keep all their binos to themselves!

John

John,

I am sorry but we have no means to create a buy and sell or trade operation within our collecting society. It is our intention to distribute information.

Larry Gubas
          Zeiss Historica

Comment

Thanks to you all for replying, my friend seems happy with the average price, so thats OK.

Thanks again.
            Regards Lynton.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X