Busch rathenow scherenfernohr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stew,

See below, the Busch TM across from the L.O. after some light rubbing. We also have the original Feld grau/grun finish re-appear .

Comment

6400 or 6000 mils

Originally posted by Stew View Post
      Nice rig I have never seen detailed pictures of a German Kavallerie behälter.
      Does the S.F have the German S.F.14 Z Gi Gitterplatte reticle? Interesting markings on the top objective cover. I agree that Busch must have produced some S.F for overseas contracts. Some research on the French army is needed.
      Does the elevation reader on the S.F read H/6400?
      I agree with you - Emil Busch AG ,Rathenow was largely destroyed in the final stages of WW2,and the factory remains was packed off to Russia post WW2 as war reparations.
      The stativ has an unusual head . Looks German -what model is it ?
      The sunshade cases that I have seen sometimes has provision for a tree spike.
      The meßkreis (bearing circle) being a 6000 scale might indicate a Finnish WW2 contract ? At the commencement of WW2 the Finns and Russians had adopted a 6000 mil scale ,French - 6280 ,Swedes - 6300, and German and USA - 6400.
      Field Artillery uses 6400 mils, Heavy Artillery uses 6000 mils, the targets are bigger with heavy guns.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X