Binocular Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binocular Help !

Hoping there is a Bino collector out there who might be able to help identify these binos. The rubber eye protector piece is removable. It has four differnt types of lenses that you can rotate with a knob. hell,klar,dunkel and mittel. I thought that they might be KM but no markings as such. They appear to be mounted by a couple of screws? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Having trouble adding the attachments, any help would also be apprreciated. Have attched tyhem but for some reason are not showing up
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Hughes; 02-27-2004, 09:23 AM.

Billy.. I had the same problem.... with posting - you have to post one picture in one post.... otherwise they wont show up...
    maybe webmaster should do something with it ?!?!?

Comment

Thanks Mike!

I'll try editing and just adding one picture and see what happens. Cheers Bill

Comment

Hello Bill,

Are there any markings on the glass? Such as DF 10 x 80? I think it is a Flakglass 10 x 80 used by the Luftwaffe. This type of optik was mounted on a tripod. As far as I can see it is not complete.

Frans

Originally posted by Bill Hughes
        Hoping there is a Bino collector out there who might be able to help identify these binos. The rubber eye protector piece is removable. It has four differnt types of lenses that you can rotate with a knob. hell,klar,dunkel and mittel. I thought that they might be KM but no markings as such. They appear to be mounted by a couple of screws? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Having trouble adding the attachments, any help would also be apprreciated. Have attched tyhem but for some reason are not showing up

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X