Help with optics value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with optics value

This has always been a nice piece in my collection but I have had some trouble finding their worth. The box is original however it was repainted to cover up all the german marks. The soldiers adress and origonal stamps are still present. All parts are marked and apear to match. The cross hairs on the lenses light up when you plug in the electrical box. There are even spare light bulbs. There is who I think was the original owner's signiture in the box. Will try to give you any needed info to help find their value.
    Thanks - Ben
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

-
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry that I can't help with the value, but I stumbled upon a nice period photo that appears to be the same type of optic:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...&postcount=395

Comment

Optics

I'm at work right now, so don't have everything in front of me, one ended on auction on ebay (complete set) within the past month or so, I think I printed out the completed auction. If I can find it I'll PM you with the info.... However, I have seen the optics themselves go for 600-800$ on epay. Also, the battery box is interchangeable with other optics, figure 50-100$ for the box, the optics cable 250$+. Chris....

Comment

I think you could get betwen 1000 and 1500 USD for your set

Comment

There isnt much info that I have been able to find on them. Am I just not looking in the right place? Also I heard that there was a wooden tripod that they could be mounted to. Has anyone seen those?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X