Zeiss 2m Range Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeiss 2m Range Finder

The attached photos show my 2m Nedinsco/Zeiss rangefinder, it along with another (but damaged one) originally came from the Granville area in Normandy. Does anybody have details/photos of these ?
    I bought them through a friend who lives in Vire, who got them for me from a local scrapyard/carbreakers, the chap who runs it, his father had cleared much wartime equipment in the 40/50's and these apparently were from the coastal area of Granville.
    The damaged one appears to have had a charge put on it, to put it out of action (possibly to stop it being reused once captured ?), it is also of a larger diameter than the good one and is missing its identication plate.
    Thanks Gary
    Attached Files

2m Zeiss

2mb
    Attached Files

Comment

2m Zeiss

2m
      Attached Files

Comment

2m Zeiss Rangefinder

2mc
        Attached Files

Comment

Damaged Randefinder

Damaged rangefinder
          Attached Files

Comment

Damaged rangefinder

Damaged rangefinder
            Attached Files

Comment

The damaged one is either OPl or SOM manufactured 2meter rangefinder.
              Artillerie Raumbild Entfernungsmesser 2m and Raumbild Entfernungsmesser 2m
              read the plates that I have (so they made from occupied France)
              Take the messer today to shore and watch boats over 2hours, very pleasurable experience , again ...

Comment

The damaged one is either OPL or SOM manufactured 2meter rangefinder.
                Artillerie Raumbild Entfernungsmesser 2m and Raumbild Entfernungsmesser 2m
                read the plates that I have (so they made from occupied France)
                Take the messer today to shore and watch boats over 2hours, very pleasurable experience , again ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X