Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signals Sonderfuhrer and Medical or early reserve HG panzer tabs.
    Attached Files

Comment

Justice Beamte!
      Attached Files

Comment

Justice Beamte and Stabsmusikmeister.
        Attached Files

Comment

Obermusikmeister flight and signals.
          Attached Files

Comment

Medical school, with medical emblem and A as one piece (Set of two boards).

Reserve Admin Officer.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
              Sometimes things are so hard to find that a rough single is sometimes good enough, for now. This single is an Aeronautical Engineering Officer. It is in rose pink. ... The tab is something I have never seen before. I have never seen an Corps of Aeronautical Engineering Official's tab piped with the gold piping, nor have I seen it referred to in reference books.

For PaulR:

An Oberstingenieur with gold piping and a mint set of an Ingenieur-Offizier Leutnant.

Actually, I found that the pink tabs are not so difficult to get over here in Germany. Higher ranks of them may be rare, but on the other side there are not so many collectors interested in them.

For example: I started my collection of pink tabs in April last year with this Oberstingenieur pair (got it over Ebay for 68 Euros). In December I got the last missing tab pair of the six officer ranks. For the six much more common yellow flying corps officer tab pairs I needed much longer - and the higher ranks were more expensive ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice sets there. Are you sure that the piping around the officials tabs look to be oxidized silver versus gold. Can you please confirm?

I really love the mint Engineering Officer (LT) set! Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                  Nice sets there. Are you sure that the piping around the officials tabs look to be oxidized silver versus gold. Can you please confirm?

I really love the mint Engineering Officer (LT) set! Very nice.

I just checked, Paul, and I really can't tell. Could be. Do You have other silver pipings seen oxidized to that dark color?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
                    Nice picture of reserve collar tabs in wear. (For Jesper)
                    Great photo, thanks for posting. To find such a tunic is a dream for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                      I just checked, Paul, and I really can't tell. Could be. Do You have other silver pipings seen oxidized to that dark color?
                      Some silver piping turns/tones to a dark goldish color and Paul might be right about your pictured tab. Hard to tell by the picture itself.

As for the single Paul has shown, it is the only tab like that I have ever seen with. He beat me to it!!!!!

Gary B
                      ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Originally posted by J. Hahn View Post
                        Great photo, thanks for posting. To find such a tunic is a dream for me.

I have my eyes open for you. Does it matter the waffenfarbe?

Gary,

Great to see you. The piping on the Oberst-Ing does have a silverish hue on the high points. Like you said though, it could be the image. Regardless, Ing tabs of that rank are especially rare in their own right.

Comment

@ Gary & Paul,

I suppose You are right. The little silverish spots are not only on the pics but clearly seen on the cord itself and indicate IMO actually that it is an oxdized silver one.

Doesn't matter for me, I intend to build a display board with the Ingenieur tabs and boards and there only the rank matters.

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                            @ Gary & Paul,

I suppose You are right. The little silverish spots are not only on the pics but clearly seen on the cord itself and indicate IMO actually that it is an oxdized silver one.

Doesn't matter for me, I intend to build a display board with the Ingenieur tabs and boards and there only the rank matters.
                            Steve,

Please post pictures of these when you complete the set. It will be a beautiful display!

Gary B

P.S. I am envious of those other pink tabs you showed for the Leutnant!
                            ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

I almost forgot about these pink Major set.
                              Attached Files

Comment

TSD Judicial Oberst tabs. Prior to Nov44, this career field would have been represented with Admin insignia of the same color.

Also, TSD Judicial Major board. It is modified to be a slide in type.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X