Adler Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adler Tag

OK, this is not as cool as the 5 Hispano Me-109s Steve posted, but still a nice grouping nonetheless. This lot came out of California from the nephew of the GI and has been about a month in the making to get it all wrapped up. It was delivered today along with a super-hyper-uber bitchin' pair of GD Infantry EM slip-ons: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=1#post6685997

The helmets are SE66 & Q68 and the visor is a double Erel "Extra".

I've found alot of weird s%@# in helmets, visors, and uniforms, but I've never found a skeleton before. This looks like one of the blue tailed skinks we have here in Virginia.

These pieces (helmets, visor, and insignia) give a good look at what a vet considered interesting as "trophies of war".

vr

Bob
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Waffenreich; 11-24-2014, 04:52 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like it was happy hunting, congrat's on your pick up's. Also seen the GD slip ons,,,, extremely nice!!!

-Ray-

Comment

Vet haul

Nice haul. If you are interested in parting with any of these pieces I am interested.
          Best.
          tc

Comment

Bob,

Great stuff as you know, would love to see some pics of that schutzen and i believe a kav krad hauptmann board. I dont doubt any of these are bad but some better shots of stuff like the SS tab. Matt

Comment

Nice group You should post the helmets in the Helmets Forum.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X