luftwaffe flight jacket - leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luftwaffe flight jacket - leather

Hello , please opinion about this luftwaffe flight jacket - leather , ewery thing ok whit it ? Please
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Motorcycle jacket, I would say 50s but from the large size of the collar it could also be 40s, difficult to judge. I doubt that it ever flew in a Luftwaffe plane.

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
        Motorcycle jacket, I would say 50s but from the large size of the collar it could also be 40s, difficult to judge. I doubt that it ever flew in a Luftwaffe plane.
        +1.

For all the reasons given.

N

Comment

lack of wear in the places i like to see like upper back, shoulders, right hand sleeve, the shoulder boards and buttons do not match the condition of the jacket ie they are not original to this jacket.

Comment

This jacket are not original LW IMO

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by pablo10 View Post
              lack of wear in the places i like to see like upper back, shoulders, right hand sleeve, the shoulder boards and buttons do not match the condition of the jacket ie they are not original to this jacket.
              thanks a lot for opinion , but this jacket its on auction , and seller don't goth more photos

Comment

Thanks a lot for all opinions , was really impotent to my , i have think so this is original LW jacket

Comment

save you money and wait until a good one comes up for sale.
                  you did the correct thing putting it on here for review and when you find another also put it up as we are always happy to help any one spend their hard earned cash wisely and not be ripped off.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X